PowerBI pending changes prompt

Hello,
I have a constant error using the PowerBI Dashboard. The banner message “There are pending changes in your queries that haven’t been applied.” pops-up when I modify the query parameter to connect to a server. The prompt is annoying, after clicking apply changes, fn_get_start_time_baseline_1 and 2 both update. The pending changes banner is constantly displayed. Is there some way to fix this? Is there a more recent version of the DB that I can try?
I’m using Power BI version 2.84.981.0 64-bit (August 2020). The message is attached:

Thanks.

Hi,
I am aware of this as few people reported it, however, it does not happen to me and I am not able to replicate it. I am not sure why this is happening or how to fix it. This is purely PBI related and not database related.

If you are able to figure out why this is happening that would be helpful.

Thanks

I was able to resolve this , at least it appears to be resolved. Opening the Transform Data window and simply clicking each of the query items that displayed with a yellow triangle exclamation icon fixed the issue. There wasn’t a message when hovering over the icons. Hope this helps others.

1 Like

Thank you!
I’m guessing the triangles must start appearing after changing connection string / server name after downloading the dashboard.

I believe so. The prompt first appeared after changing the server parameter. On subsequent changes of the same parameter the issue didn’t reoccur. The initial prompt still appears , but only remains visible until the data refresh completes.

1 Like